Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Radish Leaf Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Radish Leaf Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish Leaf Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to radish leaf soup recipe. To make radish leaf soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Radish Leaf Soup:
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut in half.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots, peeled and cut in half.
- You need 1 of chicken or vegetable stock cube.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Provide of As needed, Water.
- Take of Large bunch of radishes leaves.
- Take 2 of onions, peeled and cut in half.
- Take of Olive oil, a good drizzle.
- Take 300 g of tin of cooked white beans, including liquid.
Instructions to make Radish Leaf Soup:
- Prepare all the vegetables and add to a saucepan along with the stock cube and salt. Fill with enough water to cover all..
- Bring to the boil, cover with lid and allow to fully cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Allow to cool down 30-60 minutes. Drizzle a good amount of olive oil, add the cooked beans and blend it all together until it becomes creamy and smooth..
- If it's too thick add some more water and mix. If it's too tin add the rest of the tin, blend again and then bring the pan to boiling point again..
- Add the leaves and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the leaves are wilted. (I cooked it a little longer than 10 minutes as the leaf stalks were quite hard).
- Check seasoning and serve..
If you find this Radish Leaf Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.