Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Sweet sausage Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sweet sausage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet sausage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet sausage casserole recipe. To make baked sweet sausage casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sweet sausage Casserole:
- You need 1 of butternut squash.
- Get 2 of Apples.
- Provide 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of Cheddar cheese.
- Use 4 of sausages.
- Get cube of Chicken.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Cooking cream.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet sausage Casserole:
- Wash and chop all the vegetables..
- Fry the sausages and put aside to cool. Then dice them later..
- Pour some oil into a sufuria and cook some onion,follow with tomatoes,paste,hoho and Butternut..
- Leave them to boil and then add in the apples,sausages and sweet potatoes..
- Stir in and add the chicken cube and Cooking cream.Let it cook for 5minutes and remove it..
- Preheat your oven to bake. Alternatively if you have a toddler you can serve if you wish..
- Pour in the vegetables in a casserole dish and grate on top some cheddar cheese..
- Let it bake for 20minutes and let it cool. You can serve.
If you find this Baked Sweet sausage Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.