Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Malwani fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malwani fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malwani fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malwani fish curry recipe. You can have malwani fish curry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malwani fish curry:
- Get 1 kg of surmai fish pieces clean and washed.
- Prepare 4 of onion chopped.
- Get 3 of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of " ginger pieces.
- Take 8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 6 of green chili.
- Provide 1 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tbs of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1 tbs of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 20 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 tbs of grated coconut.
- You need 3 of dry red chili.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 tbs of tamarind pulp.
- Use of Some coriander leaves and curry leaves.
Instructions to make Malwani fish curry:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin mustard seeds fenugreek seeds seeds and black pepper and red chili onion and stir fry and add ginger garlic green chili coriander seeds stir fry and add tomatoes stir to cook add fenugreek leaves stir cook well and grind make fine paste.
- Take a pan add oil add curry leaves and grind masala stir fry to cook add salt and tarmaric powder and stir cook add curd stir cook well add coconut milk stir cook add tamarind pulp and garam masala stir and add fish pieces and cook and add coriander leaves and add some water for gravy and cook well and keep slow Flame for 10minutes / Flame off.
- Ready to serve with paratha and boil rice.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
If you find this Malwani fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.