Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nabaratna Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nabaratna Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nabaratna Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nabaratna curry recipe. You can have nabaratna curry using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nabaratna Curry:
- You need 400 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1 cup of Carrots.
- Provide 1 cup of Beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cauliflower.
- Use 3-4 pieces of Green chilli.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- Provide 1 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashew nuts.
- Use 1/2 cup of Raisin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Capsicum cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bell peppers cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2-3 pieces of Red chilli whole.
- Provide of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 red chilli whole).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of Sugar little bit.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
Instructions to make Nabaratna Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan add cauliflower and fry 5-6 min and set aside..
- Heat butter in the same pan add cumin seeds, red chilli whole and some spices and saute till the fragrent..
- Add ginger paste and cumin powder & coriander powder and saute 1-2 min then add tomato and green chilli and saute..
- Then add carrots and beans and peas and saute..
- Cover and cook it 3-4 minutes. Then add fried cauliflower and paneer, cashew nuts and raisin and mixed..
- Add salt, pepper and sugar and mixed up. Cover and cook atleast 6-7 min..
- Then add capsicum and bel peppers and mixed and again cover and cook..
- Add milk and stir and cook it 5-6 min then add garam masala powder and fresh cream and serve hot..
If you find this Nabaratna Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.