Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken recipe. To make baked bbq chicken you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked BBQ Chicken:
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oul.
- Take 3 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces ( breasts, thighs, or leg quarters).
- Use 1 of Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Get 12 oz of BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays).
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in lg. cast iron skillet over med-high heat..
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper. With tongs, place chicken in skillet, skin side down, in hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides..
- Transfer browned chicken to 9×13 baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce all over chicken, making sure to cover all sides. Cover with foil and bake 40 min. Uncover and bake another 5-10 min, until chicken is cooked through… 165°F when measured w/ an instant read thermometer..
- I got this recipe from About.com, posted by Stephanie Gallagher..
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.