Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pie recipe. You can cook taco pie using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Pie:
- You need of Ground beef.
- Take of ground beef.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of crescent rolls.
- Use of water.
- Take of velveeta.
- Provide of taco sauce.
Instructions to make Taco Pie:
- preheat oven to 425°.
- brown ground beef in skillet, drain.
- add taco seasoning and water, simmer till thickened.
- meanwhile, unroll crescents and flatten, use half for bottom.
- place crescent half on bottom of casserole dish.
- pour beef mixture into dish and spread evenly.
- chop velveeta into cubes and spread across beef as evenly as possible.
- pour taco sauce evenly over beef and cheese.
- top with remaining crescent, (important, if using sheet, cut slits to vent).
- bake for 14-20 minutes until golden brown.
If you find this Taco Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.