Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked goulash #mommasrecipes recipe. To cook baked goulash #mommasrecipes you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes:
- Provide 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 pound of Ground Beef.
- Get 1 jar of Ragu pasta sauce (I use traditional style meat).
- You need 1 can of Pieces and Stems mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 of a Yellow Onion diced (or a generous amt of Dry Minced Onion).
- Take 1/2 of a Green Pepper diced (optional).
- Take 1 cup of (or more) Shredded Mozzarella – divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take of Generous sprinkle of Dried Italian Seasoning.
Steps to make Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes:
- Brown the ground beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat.
- Drain the fat if there is too much.
- Add mushrooms and finish browning the meat.
- Stir in the sauce, reserving about 1 cup.
- In a glass baking dish spread about a cup of sauce in the bottom to prevent sticking.
- Layer macaroni, then sauce, then mozzarella. Repeat with remaining macaroni, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Get ready for guests to ask for more..
If you find this Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.