Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie curry over black bean spaghetti recipe. To make veggie curry over black bean spaghetti you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti:
- Provide 1 large of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Get 1 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Use 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- Get 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper, diced.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Hot Yellow Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
- You need 11 oz of Explore Asian Organic Gluten Free Black Bean Spaghetti.
- Get 1 of Zucchini, cubed.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lite Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt.
Instructions to make Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a medium pan and add onion, zucchini and all bell peppers for sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add all spices to vegetables and cook in for 5 minutes.Stir frequently.
- Add Vegetable broth and stir in for 2 minutes.
- turn heat up to Medium-high and add Lite Coconut Milk and stir in for 2 minutes..
- Turn heat to low and let simmer for 6 minutes..
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and add Black bean Spaghetti; cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain Black Bean Spaghetti.
- In a large bowl, place serving portion in bowl and add veggie curry sauce and toss..
If you find this Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.