Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese recipe. You can have sugamamas baked bacon, mushroom, mac & cheese using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese:
- Prepare of Suga Mama Mac Sauce.
- You need 2 oz of cream of chicken.
- You need 4 oz of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Provide 8 oz of block cheese cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Use 1 packages of cooked & chopped bacon.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 2 dash of your own spices (ie, white pepper, rosemary, curumin, garlic salt).
- You need 6 oz of milk.
- Provide 1 dash of seasoning you like as needed. don't add too much with the saltiness of the bacon & cream of mushroom/chicken sauce.
- Take of Elbow Mac.
- Use 8 oz of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Use 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil macaroni 80% to completion.
- Let macaroni cool. drain & pour in glass dish.
- Sprinkle a small handful of mozzarella on the noodles. mix & set aside..
- In medium sauce pan mix: cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, milk, ranch dressing over very low heat..
- As sauce heats up but not yet boiling (2-3 mins), slowly add mild cheddar cheese cubes 2-3 at a time..
- Continue adding cheese cubes to sauce until all cubes are melted into sauce. should be smooth with no lumps. DO NOT BOIL. Stay at low heat to keep from burning cheese sauce.
- Add mushroom slices to sauce & stir for 2-3 more mins. Remove from heat..
- Add sauce to elbow macaroni in pan, making sure to not over fill to top..
- Mix sauce with elbow mac, then add bacon spreading evenly over top (save 1 cup of bacon for topping). Mix bacon with sauce & elbow mac..
- Add a handful of cheese (approx 1 cup) over the top..
- Place in oven at 350° for about 25 mins. After allotted time, sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese & 1 cup bacon over top & place in broiler (or turn broiler on) & broil for no longer than 2-3 mins…just long enough to get a golden brown slightly crispy top to make it complete….
- Remove from oven/broiler & let sit for 10-15 mins..
- (optional) add a little sour cream on top or make it a late night munchie favorite by adding fries too!.
If you find this SugaMamas Baked Bacon, Mushroom, Mac & Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.