Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe. You can cook chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe:
- Provide 2 cups of boiled chickpeas.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 of chopped coriander+stems.
- Get 3 of tomatoes chopped or processed.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 3 of cardamon,3 cloves and 3 cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut thick milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe:
- Prepare all your ingredients..
- In a pan,add 3 tbsp oil then add the cardamom,cinnamon and cloves and let them sputter..
- Next add the onion,capsicum and chopped dania stems.cook until light and translucent and a nice aroma comes from the pan..
- Next add your chopped or processed tomatoes.Let them cook and add tumeric.Then add tomato paste and 1 tsp of sugar.Mix everything together until thick and well combined..
- Next add in you cumin and coriander powder.Mix together then add your boiled chickpes.Mix again until everything is well combined and the chickpeas are coated with the sauce..
- Next add in your thick coconut milk.stir everything together and add salt.let it cook for about 3 minutes on medium heat.You can mash some of the chickpeas in the oan and leave some whole like i did or you can just leave them all whole..
- Adjust any spice you feel is needed.Then add in you chopped coriander and mix.Then lastly add in your garam masala and mix then switch of ready to serve..
- Enjoy with some hot chapatis or even rice.It truly is one tasty meal..
If you find this Chickpea curry #4weekschallenge #charityrecipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.