Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need 1 Bag of Home Style Thin Fettuccine Noodles, broken in half.
- Use 1 Qt. of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 of Lg. Can Chicken, undrained and shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Carrot, minced.
- Use 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted.
- Use 2 of tsps. Salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Provide 2-4 Cups of Water.
Instructions to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot fill with the chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil. Add rest of ingredients. Bring back to a boil then turn heat down and let simmer stirring occasionally til noodles and carrots are soft. Serve immediately 😋.
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.