Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pizza Spaghetti Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Spaghetti Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Spaghetti Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza spaghetti casserole recipe. To make pizza spaghetti casserole you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza Spaghetti Casserole:
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package spaghetti.
- Take 1/2-1 lb of sausage.
- Take 1 of diced pepper.
- Get 1 of diced onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 24 ounces of pizza sauce.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get of sliced pepperoni.
- Get 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Pizza Spaghetti Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in baking dish. I do not break the spaghetti in pieces..
- Chop your onion and pepper..
- Brown your sausage breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Drain..
- Whisk egg, milk, garlic powder, oregano and 1/4 cup Mozzarella together in a bowl. Pour over the spaghetti..
- Pour pizza sauce over the spaghetti, gently mix to coat the spaghetti. You may need more or less sauce depending on your taste..
- Add the peppers, onions, sausage, and pepperoni to top of spaghetti..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly and veggies are cooked..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting..
- Serve this by itself or add garlic bread and salad..
If you find this Pizza Spaghetti Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.