Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated Baked Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated Baked Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated baked tofu recipe. To cook marinated baked tofu you only need 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinated Baked Tofu:
- Use 1 of serving Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce (see below) or marinade of your choice.
- Take 28 oz of extra firm tofu (drained & pressed).
Steps to make Marinated Baked Tofu:
- Drain tofu and press well for a minimum of 30 minutes. Pat dry..
- While tofu is pressing, make the marinade using the Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350691-asian-inspired-sweet-spicy-garlic-sauce.
- Cut tofu into 3/4 inch cubes and place into a large tupperware. Pour the marinade over and mix gently to coat all of the tofu cubes. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour. Mix every 15 minutes to ensure the marinade is evenly coated..
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray well with cooking spray..
- Strain the marinade from the tofu and transfer the cubes onto the baking sheet. Try to space the tofu evenly so the pieces are not touching. Bake for 1 hour. Flip the cubes every 15 minutes during baking so the tofu will brown evenly. (Don't throw away the strained marinade! You may use it for a stir fry.).
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before handling..
If you find this Marinated Baked Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.