Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma recipe. To make chicken korma you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Korma:
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken on bones curry cut.
- Provide 2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1" of ginger chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Get of For Roast & Grind.
- Use 2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Use 7-8 of dry red chilies.
- Take 2 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Take 1" of cinnamon stick.
- Get 3 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
- Take 2-3 of bay leave.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Use 1 of mace.
- You need 1 tsp. of whole pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp. of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 tsp. of fennel seeds.
Steps to make Chicken Korma:
- Dry roast the coconut separately till golden colour. Keep aside to cool. Roast rest of the spices in a hot pan for a few seconds. Cool and grind into a powder along with the roasted coconut..
- Heat oil and saute the onions till light brown..
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is mashed..
- Add 2 tbsp. of the prepared ground spice and mix well..
- Add the chicken, salt, turmeric powder and curry leaves……
- ……followed by 1 cup water. Cover and simmer till almost done..
- Add the tomato paste and continue to cook till the gravy is dry..
- Serve as a side dish with jeera rice, plain biryani, pulao, naan, tandoori roti or just plain chapati..
If you find this Chicken Korma recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.