Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cheese stuffed crepes recipe. You can cook chicken cheese stuffed crepes using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes:
- You need of Ingredients (For the Crepes).
- Prepare 1 cup of Self Raising Flour.
- Provide 2 of Eggs (Well Beaten).
- Use 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 pinch of Baking Powder.
- You need of As required Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of (For the Filling).
- Use of as required Chicken Roast.
- You need 450 gms of chicken breast boneless pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of each black pepper powder,fennel powder,cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of saffola oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole red kashmiri chillies.
- Provide 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Use 4 of Cheese Cubes (Grated).
Instructions to make Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes:
- For the Crepes: In a bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt and mix it..
- In another mixing bowl, add eggs and beat it well. Add oil and mix it. Add milk and whisk it. Add this mix to the flour mix and whisk to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non stick pan. Brush it lightly with oil. Pour a spoon of batter and spread it evenly like a dosa. Cook on low heat. Flip and cook other side too. I brushed oil lightly only while making the first crepe. I didn't use oil for the remaining crepes..
- Prepare crepes of the entire batter and keep aside..
- Add grated cheese to the shredded chicken and mix well..
- Now take each crepe. Spread the chicken cheese mix at the entrance of the crepe and roll tightly and press it at the end..
- Heat a non stick pan and lightly brush it with oil. Place the rolled crepes on the pan and let it cook till it becomes golden brown on the under side. Brush the top part with oil and flip and cook on the other side till golden brown..
- Remove from pan and cut at the center and serve warm..
- (For the Chicken Roast): Marinate 450 gms chicken breast boneless pieces with 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, salt as required, 1 tsp white pepper powder, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp fennel powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 2 tsp chicken masala. Marinate for few hours or overnight. Cook this marinated chicken in a rice cooker or steamer..
- In a cooking pan, heat 1 tbsp coconut oil alongwith 2 tbsp saffola oil. Add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, pinch of asafoetida, 2 to 3 whole red kashmiri chillies, 2 to 3 green chillies, 2 sprigs curry leaves and 2 chopped onions and saute till the onions are golden brown. Add the cooked chicken and saute till the gravy thickens and coats the chicken. Allow to cool. Shred the chicken pieces and keep aside..
If you find this Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.