Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried idlies in tomato curry recipe. To cook fried idlies in tomato curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Idlies in Tomato curry:
- Get 2 of red onions julienned.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 5 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 4 of idlis.
Steps to make Fried Idlies in Tomato curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard and cumin seeds. After they splutter, add curry leaves and add the chopped garlic. Sauté for 2 mins..
- Add the chopped green chillies and the onion. Add a pinch of salt and sauté well..
- Once the onions turn golden, add the chopped tomatoes along with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder, curry powder, red chilli powder and a splash of water..
- Cook the tomatoes well till the oil separates. Add the cilantro and stir well..
- Dice the idlis into cubes and add to the pan. Stir well over medium low flame and cook for 3 mins. Serve hot..
If you find this Fried Idlies in Tomato curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.