Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar onion and leek soup recipe. You can cook cheddar onion and leek soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 of large white onions.
- You need 2 of leeks.
- Prepare 3/4 quart of beef broth.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 2/3 stick of butter salted.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar Monterey jack cheese.
Steps to make Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Wash the leeks very well. Slice in half. Use all the white part, and the tender green part. Just make sure you rinse the leeks properly. Slice them thinly on a bias..
- Peel and slice the onion. Heat the butter and add the leeks and onions..
- Add the seasonings mix and sauté for 10 minutes.Then add the broth..
- Bring to a boil. Boil 15 minutes then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 30 minutes covered..
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese with Monterey jack. I hope you enjoy.
If you find this Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.