Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Mushroom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushroom recipe. To make stuffed mushroom you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushroom:
- Prepare 10 of Button Mushroom.
- Take of For marination-.
- Take 3 tbsp of Curd.
- Provide 2 tsp of Roasted Gram Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Get of For Stuffing-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Onion (chopped).
- Get 3 tbsp of Capsicum(chopped).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Mushroom Stem (chopped).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Paneer.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Marination.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Stuffed Mushroom:
- Wash the mushroom and remove the stem. Take all ingredients of marination and make a batter..
- Now marinate mushroom, and keep aside for 30 mins..
- For stuffing, heat oil in a pan add chopped onion, saute for 2 mins..
- Now add capsicum and mushroom stem, mix it. Saute for 2-3 mins. Now add 1tbsp marination mix. Mix it well. Add paneer. Mix it..
- Now off the flame. Add cheese..
- Now stuff it into marinated mushroom. Baked it for 12-15 min at 180℃ in a pre heated oven. Our stuffed mushroom are ready to serve..
If you find this Stuffed Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.