Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My pork stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My pork stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My pork stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my pork stew recipe. You can cook my pork stew using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My pork stew:
- You need of pork or pork **stew meat.
- Provide of beef stock*.
- Provide of diced tomatoes.
- Get of can tomato sauce.
- Get of cup green beans.
- Use of can veg-all*.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste you.
- Provide of Butter.
- Take of veggie oil*.
- Use of parsley.
- Provide of dried minced onion*.
- Take of garlic powder*.
- You need of Utensils.
- Prepare of Stock pot.
- Provide of Notes.
- You need of this is all I had to work with so you can substitute.
- Use of Pork stew meat is just pork but in to 1in cubes.
- Take of substitute veggie oil with Oil of your preference.
- Take of use any veggies fresh, frozen or canned. I only had veg-all.
- Prepare of If you don't want beef broth you can use chicken broth.
- Use of You can use fresh onion and garlic I just didn't have any.
- Get of Use of fresh onion and garlic add to own before cooking the pork.
Instructions to make My pork stew:
- Preheat stick pot. Add butter and oil..
- Cut meat up. Add to pan. If using it cut up already add to pan when hot. Cook meat about 15 min..
- While cooking add stock and sauce together with 4 oz green beans. Set aside.
- Once meat is cooked add veg-all and diced tomatoes. Stir cook for 5 min..
- Add stock mixture and heat up till boiling reduce heat to low to simmer.
- Add parsley, dried minced onion and garlic powder. Stir..
If you find this My pork stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.