Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Savory Baked Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Savory Baked Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Baked Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory baked chicken thighs recipe. You can have savory baked chicken thighs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Baked Chicken Thighs:
- You need of chicken.
- Use 6 large of chicken thighs fat trimed, skin on.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Lite Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 4 tbsp of melted butter (or olive oil if you have it).
Steps to make Savory Baked Chicken Thighs:
- In a medium size bowl add spices & mix. Add Soy sauce & melted butter or olive oil. Whisk together well..
- In a gallon size plastic ziploc bag or large plastic storage container with a lid, place chicken thighs ,(skin on), into the bag or container. Pour the Soy & spice mixture onto the chicken & seal. Shake the bag or bowl around to coat the chicken well..
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 375 (F). Line a baking pan with foil. Place marinated chicken, skin side up, on the baking pan. Pour any residual marinade on top the chicken..
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until skin is crispy brown & chicken is done & no pink when cut open..
If you find this Savory Baked Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.