Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken thighs recipe. You can cook bbq chicken thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- You need 6 of bone in chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Remove skin and fat from chicken thighs..
- Mix DRY ingredients and rub over both sides of chicken thighs..
- Place in pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. No need to add water, the children will create it's own!.
- After 1/2 hour spread a quarter sized dollop of BBQ sauce over each chicken thigh. Put cover back on and return to oven. Bake for an additional 30 minutes..
- After 1 hour of baking remove cover. Spread another dollop of BBQ sauce over chicken. Return to oven UNCOVERED for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.