Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple cake with 15 minute prep recipe. You can cook easy apple cake with 15 minute prep using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep:
- Use 1 of Apple.
- Take 150 grams of ＊ Cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ＊ Baking powder (it won't rise if it's too old).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 80 grams of Sugar (caster sugar).
- Provide 60 grams of Butter (margarine).
- Use 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep:
- Prepare the cake pan by lining it with parchment paper..
- Cut the apple into 6 equal wedges, make about 5 slits on the wider side, and sprinkle on the lemon juice evenly..
- Microwave the butter until soft (repeat microwaving at 500 W for 30 seconds)..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ at this point..
- Add the butter in a bowl. While stirring with a whisk, add the sugar, and the beaten egg in 2-3 batches in that order..
- Change to a rubber spatula, fold in half of the ＊ dry ingredients and the milk. Fold in the remaining dry ingredients and mix it gently..
- Pour the batter into a pan while flattening the surface. Place the prepared apple wedges in a circular pattern..
- Once the oven is heated, bake the batter at 180℃ for 40-50 minutes. When it is done, take it out from the pan, cool it completely, and sprinkle on some confectioners' sugar and it is done..
If you find this Easy Apple Cake with 15 Minute Prep recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.