Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. You can cook chicken minestrone soup using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Use of Step one.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Use 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Provide of Step two.
- Provide 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Provide 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Get 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- You need 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- You need 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Get 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide Pinch of thyme.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Take of Step three.
- Prepare 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Get 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Get 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- You need 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Take 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Steps to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.