Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed rolled meatloaf recipe. To make stuffed rolled meatloaf you need 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf:
- Use of meat mixture.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground pork.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of bread crumbs, I substitute panko sometimes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/3 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dehydrated onion flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide of meatloaf filling.
- Use 6 oz of fresh baby kale and spinach mix.
- Provide 1/2 of of a large white onion, very thinly sliced, about 1/2 cup.
- Provide 6 of white button mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Provide 10 oz of goat cheese log, you may substitute any cheese you desire.
- Provide of gravy/ meatloaf topping.
- You need 1 of can of cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 ounce can.
Steps to make Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf:
- In a large bowl add both meats and bread crumbs..
- In a mixing bowl, add salt, worcestershire sauce, eggs , cream and spices. Mix well..
- Mix liquid in with meat mixture..
- First spread out a piece of tin foil over your baking dish. Next, lay out a large piece of parchment paper over that. This will assist you in rolling the meatloaf. Spread meatloaf on the parchment in a 10"x16" rectangle..
- Take the spinach, kale mix and lay it over the meatloaf..
- Then layer onion slices..
- Next layer on mushrooms..
- Press the first ingredients into meatloaf. Place cheese in the middle of the meatloaf..
- Start rolling meatloaf trying to roll as tightly as possible. Have seam side down on baking sheet. Reposition loaf to middle of parchment..
- On a baking dish with edges( to contain juices from spilling during cooking..
- Place in a preheated 350°F Fahrenheit oven. Cook for 55-60 minutes..
- Take meatloaf out of the oven and let rest 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, heat up mushroom soup over a medium heat. Empty can into a large pot. Using empty can as a measuring cup, fill it halfway with hot water..
- Heat over medium heat until just coming to a low boil. Whisk until smooth and creamy. If you have extra mushrooms, you can add some to the soup and add even more flavor..
- Slice meatloaf and pour soup over as a gravy. Use on mashed potatoes too which I love serving with this meatloaf. This method is a great cheat method for an easy, tasty gravy..
If you find this Stuffed Rolled Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.