Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. You can cook maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Get of meatballs.
- Provide 4 lb of ground beef.
- Use 3 medium of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take of soup base.
- Use 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Provide 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Use 1/2 cup of port wine.
- Get of other ingredients.
- Provide 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Get 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Provide 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 large of onions, chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Use 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Use 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Use of garnish.
- Use 1 of Crutons.
- Provide 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.