Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. To make mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup you need 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Take of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- Get 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- You need 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- Use 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- You need 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Provide of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Take of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Minced Lemongrass.
- Provide of Chives [chopped].
- Provide of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- Use Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Get Leaves of Cilantro.
- Get of Jalapeños [chopped].
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- You need of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Get of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Use of Coconut Milk [optional].
- Use of Sliced Cabbage.
- Take of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- Provide of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- Prepare of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- Get of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Provide of ● For The Dumplings.
- Provide 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Steps to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.