Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. To cook chicken spinach mushroom bake you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Get 2 cups of chicken, cooked (shredded).
- Provide 10 oz of mushrooms (canned or fresh).
- Prepare 6 oz of spinach roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream.
- Provide 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 oz of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan grated.
- Use Pinch of nutmeg.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous..
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.