Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini recipe. You can have lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini:
- Get 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large or 2 small lemons.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 3 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Provide 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Use 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
Steps to make Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and sear chicken breasts. About 2 minutes each side..
- Zest lemon on breasts and set aside.
- Slice lemon very thinly..
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil in roasting pan.
- Layer half the lemon slices in the roasting pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the lemon slices.
- Cut zucchini in half and then into 1/4 inch slices.
- Combine zucchini, salt, pepper, oil, parsley, and remaining lemon slices together and place around the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with lemon zest.
If you find this Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.