Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef and Butterbeans Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Butterbeans Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Butterbeans Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and butterbeans curry recipe. To make beef and butterbeans curry you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Butterbeans Curry:
- Use 500 g of beef pieces or steak cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes cut into quarters.
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide Sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Get 3 Tbs of masala.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of kashmir masala.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take 1 tin of butterbeans in brine.
- Take of Water.
- Get of Chopped dhania for garnish.
Steps to make Beef and Butterbeans Curry:
- In a pot add the oil on med heat with the onions and jeera seeds, fry until light brown. Add the cinnamon sticks, bay leaf, curry leaves, tomatoes and dhania and jeera powder, let it cook for 5mins..
- Add the masalas, garlic and ginger, meat and mix through. Leave to cook for about 15 minutes, adding 1/2 cup water when dry. Add the potatoes and salt, more water if required and cook until potatoes are done..
- Strain the butterbeans and add to the curry. Leave on low heat for 10 minutes and garnish with dhania. Serve with roti, rice or bread. Serves 4-6 depending on portions..
If you find this Beef and Butterbeans Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.