Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger cookies (freezer cookies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger cookies (freezer cookies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger cookies (freezer cookies) recipe. You can cook ginger cookies (freezer cookies) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger cookies (freezer cookies):
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground clove.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
Instructions to make Ginger cookies (freezer cookies):
- Cream the sugar and butter in a medium size bowl..
- Add the egg to the sugar butter and mix..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until its a dough.
- Roll the dough a 1 inch thick tube shape.
- Roll up the dough into parchment paper and place in the freezer overnight..
- When you want to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350º and cut the dough into 1/4 inch thick slices..
- Oil a cookie sheet. Place the cookies on the pan, 2 inches apart. Poke the cookies with a fork once..
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or till golden brown..
- Cool the cookies 5 minutes before serving and Enjoy!.
- Optional- These cookies are great with or without frosting. If you like, you can make a frosting with powdered sugar and milk..
If you find this Ginger cookies (freezer cookies) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.