Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Straight from a British Home! Easy Apple Crumble recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Straight from a British Home! Easy Apple Crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Straight from a British Home! Easy Apple Crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to straight from a british home! easy apple crumble recipe. To make straight from a british home! easy apple crumble you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Straight from a British Home! Easy Apple Crumble:
- Get 1 large of Apple.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Crumble dough.
- Prepare 100 grams of Flour (cake flour).
- Provide 50 grams of Butter.
- Provide 30 grams of Sugar.
- Take of Custard (optional).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- Provide 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla essence or rum (optional).
Steps to make Straight from a British Home! Easy Apple Crumble:
- If you plan to make custard then take the milk out of the fridge and allow it to warm to room temperature in advance..
- Slice the apple into 6-8 equal pieces and remove the core. Then cut the pieces into 5 mm thick wedges. It doesn't matter if you don't peel them..
- Coat the apples in sugar and cinnamon powder and pack them into the bottom of a heat-resistant dish (I used light brown sugar)..
- Place the flour and butter into a plastic bag and rub together with your fingers until it becomes like fine panko (don't worry if a few lumps remain)..
- Mix the sugar into the mixture from Step 4 (this amount of sugar will make the crumble quite sweet so you can reduce it if you wish)..
- Lay the crumble over the apples from Step 3, and press it down with the palms of your hands to even out the surface..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C until the surface is golden. This should take approximately 40 minutes..
- [Custard] Combine the eggs, sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk in a small saucepan and stir until smooth..
- Warm the remaining milk in a microwave for 40 seconds without letting it boil. Then pour it into the saucepan a little at a time..
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and continue to stir, without letting the mixture boil, until it thickens. When thick, stop the heat and add a dash of rum to finish..
- Serve a portion of crumble in a dish with some hot custard..
If you find this Straight from a British Home! Easy Apple Crumble recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.