Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish savory pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese recipe. You can have turkish savory pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese:
- Get 10-20 of baby spinach leaves.
- Use 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of crumble feta cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of green onions,/optional.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of grated ginger/optional.
- Take of for the Dough:.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter,(cooled down).
- Use 4 oz of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 3 tbl of spoon plain yogurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1,5 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of corn flour.
- Take 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Get of for the topping:.
- Use 1 of yolk beaten.
- Take of sesame and /or nigella seeds to decorate.
Instructions to make Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese:
- Preheat oven to 375F. cut spinach,kale red pepper,in a bowl sprinkle 1 tsp salt, few mints later get rid of excess water by squeezing..
- Add crumbled feta cheese to veggies,.
- In another large bowl start making dough by mixing butter,egg,corn flour,baking powder, vegetable oil,salt, yogurt,.
- Mixing and slowly adding wheat flour until dough reaches consistency of a soft dough..
- You will add dough cheese mixture,folding couple of times..
- Take a small mandarin size dough, make kind of half moon or oval shape,put on a baking tray covered baking paper. brush shaped dough with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle some sesame and nigella seeds.bake about 30 minutes..
If you find this Turkish Savory Pastry with spinach, red pepper and cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.