Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Eggplant Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Eggplant Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh eggplant parmesan recipe. To cook fresh eggplant parmesan you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fresh Eggplant Parmesan:
- You need 2 large of Eggplants.
- Use 1 lb of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- You need 24 oz of Jar of garlic and herb tomato sauce.
- Take 2 bunch of Fresh basil (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 3/4 cup of Fresh bread crumbs (lightly toasted).
- You need 2 tbsp of Pre-grated Parmesan cheese (you know, the shaky kind).
Steps to make Fresh Eggplant Parmesan:
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- Cut each eggplant into 6 1-1 1/2 inch slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil onto a baking sheet and place each each slice of eggplant on it, lightly salt and pepper the top and bake for about 15 minutes or until the eggplant is a deep brown color..
- Meanwhile, chop your fresh basil, cut your mozzarella into 1/8 inch slices and grate your Parmesan cheese..
- Place your baked eggplant on a dish to cool for about 10 min and reduce oven temp to 350.
- Place the biggest 6 slices of eggplant on the bottom of a 8×12 inch baking pan. Spoon about 2 heaping tablespoons of sauce on each slice then sprinkle your fresh basil, top that with your mozzarella slices and then the fresh Parmesan..
- Place the other six slices of eggplant on top of the the first ones and repeat the layers of sauce, basil and cheeses..
- In a small bowl combine the pre-grated (shaky) Parmesan with the fresh bread crumbs and sprinkle over top of the dish..
- Bake for 30 min uncovered or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Dish is ready to serve.
If you find this Fresh Eggplant Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.