Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect potato soup for crockpot recipe. To make perfect potato soup for crockpot you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot:
- Provide 5 of medium gold potatoes. diced small.
- Get 1/2 of white onion. chopped.
- Provide 5 clove of garlic. chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot:
- Once all your ingredients are chopped/diced, set crockpot to high, add potatoes..
- In a saucepan, on med heat, heat olive oil, add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Turn saucepan heat to low. On top of the onion, garlic, add cans of soup, butter, milk, sour cream and pepper. Stir until all is mixed well. Add to potatoes in crockpot..
- Once all that is mixed together in the crockpot, add vegetable broth. Mix well. Put your lid on and cook on high for 5 hours..
- Enjoy! This one is fantastic 🙂 top with shredded cheese or green onion if you wish..
If you find this Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.