Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out many items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt barb's chicken corn soup recipe. To make aunt barb's chicken corn soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Get 3 cans of sweet corn.
- Get 6 of boiled eggs.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 4 cubes of chicken boullion.
- Get 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Boil whole chicken until fully cooked.
- While chicken and eggs are cooking, cut up vegetables..
- Once eggs are boiled, remove shells once cooled. Cut and remove yolks. Dice whites and set aside. Throw away shells and yolks..
- Once chicken is cooked, remove to cool and add vegetables to cook. Bring to a simmering boil..
- After chicken is cooled enough, remove skin and set aside/throw away. Pick meat off bone and shred/cut to small pieces..
- Put chicken, parsley, eggs, bouillon, and garlic in pot..
- Cook on low until vegetables are to preferred hardness. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.