Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- Provide 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Use 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- Get 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- Get 2 cups of celery, diced.
- You need 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- Take 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Take 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.