Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beefy Queso Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beefy Queso Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Queso Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy queso dip recipe. To cook beefy queso dip you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beefy Queso Dip:
- Provide of and 1/2 lbs ground beef.
- You need of Large sweet onion chopped.
- You need of granulated garlic.
- Get of regular Taco seasoning.
- Get of Water.
- Take of Slap ya mama Cajun seasoning.
- Use of cans white queso blanco.
- Provide of lb-7oz jar of salsa con queso.
- Provide of can Rotel (I used Fire Roasted).
- Get of Frito corn chips (Scoops).
Steps to make Beefy Queso Dip:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat with the onions and add the cajun seasoning.
- Make the taco seasoning according to the directions with water then add to beef mixture.
- Add the can of Rotel but drain the liquid in the can first.
- Cook the mixture DOWN making it thick this will take at least 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add both cans of white queso and stir until melted on medium to medium high heat.
- Add the salsa con queso (you may not need the whole jar) just keep adding and stirring till you think it is the right consistency.
- Heat the mixture until everything is melted together and bubbly taste it to see if it needs anything.
- Take off heat and let it cool (try not to eat it all) then place in a Tupperware and chill in the fridge until you need it !!.
- Serve WARM with the Scoops and you will get compliments !! ENJOY !! 😋😘😘😋.
If you find this Beefy Queso Dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.