Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Potato Korma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Potato Korma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby potato korma recipe. You can have baby potato korma using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Potato Korma:
- Prepare 500 gms of baby potatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced.
- Get 4,5 of green chillies(sliced vertically).
- Take 250 ml of curd.
- Take 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt as per taste.
- Get to taste of Chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing /asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera/ cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Baby Potato Korma:
- Wash and clean baby potatoes. Boil them, make sure they are not overcooked..
- Chop onion and chillies.
- In a pan, heat oil. Add mustard and jeera, once they start splitting add hing.
- Now, add sliced onion and chillies. Saute well till onion changes colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well. Add salt,chilli powder and turmeric. Mix well.
- Now add garam masala.
- Add peeled baby potatoes.
- Mix well and add curry leaves.
- Make sure potato is well coated with the masala.
- Churn curd to a fine mixture and add it to the potatoes.
- Mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 mins (dont keep for long).
- Serve with hot rice, Roti, bagara rice or veg biryani.
If you find this Baby Potato Korma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.