Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a korean recipe from my omoni (mother): bulgogi recipe. You can cook a korean recipe from my omoni (mother): bulgogi using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi:
- Prepare of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Take of stalks Thin green onions (or thick green onions).
- Prepare of if using shiitake, 3 to 4 Mixed mushrooms.
- Use of Onion.
- Prepare of ★Water.
- Take of ★Soy sauce.
- Use of ★ Apple or Asian pear.
- You need of ★Sugar.
- You need of ★Sake.
- Use of ★Sesame oil.
- Provide of ★Beef stock powder.
- Get of ★Grated garlic.
- Use of ★Grated ginger.
- Provide of ★Pepper.
- You need of Red chili pepper.
- Get of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi:
- Put the meat in a bowl..
- Sice the vegetables..
- Grate the apple..
- Combine the ★ marinade ingredients, and add to the meat to marinate it..
- Add the vegetables, rub in the seasonings well with your hands, and chill for several hours in the refrigerator..
- Put the contents of the bowl in a pan, marinade and all, and simmer while separating the meat..
- Add a chili pepper for spice..
- Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds and it's done..
- This beef stock (dashida) is used often in South Korea. You can substitute it with chicken soup stock..
If you find this A Korean Recipe From My Omoni (Mother): Bulgogi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.