Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise recipe. You can cook mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- Prepare 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- Take 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- Provide to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use to taste of Sea Salt.
- Get to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Prepare 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.