Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Capsicum Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Capsicum Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer capsicum curry recipe. To make paneer capsicum curry you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Capsicum Curry:
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of Yellow, Green & Red Capsicum.
- Use 3 of medium Onions.
- You need 2 of medium Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green Chilli Ginger-Garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 2 of small Bay Leaf.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Paneer Capsicum Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, add Bay Leaf. Dice 2 Onions and Tomatoes and make a paste. Add this paste along with Ginger-Garlic paste. Add Garam Masala Powder..
- Dice all 3 Capsicum and 1 Onion. Dice Paneer. Stir the paste occasionally. Add powdered spices and salt. Stir occasionally. Now add cream and stir well..
- Add Diced Capaicum and Paneer. And let it cook. Once done serve with Chapatis/Parathas. Enjoy Meal!.
If you find this Paneer Capsicum Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.