Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourguignon (one pot) recipe. To make beef bourguignon (one pot) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Use 1 kg of Chuck steak, 3cm cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Flour to coat.
- Get 1 of Cooking oil.
- Take 200 grams of Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 150 grams of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of Leek, sliced.
- Provide 250 grams of Small button mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 2 cup of Beef stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- Get 1 of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Instructions to make Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Toss the beef in flour to coat..
- Heat oil in a large pot- medium heat- and brown beef in batches. Set aside..
- Fry bacon and set aside with beef..
- Add onion, leek and garlic. Cook until onion has softened..
- Return beef and bacon- along with all other ingredients (except for parsley), bring to the boil then lower heat to simmer (lid on) for one hour..
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 30 minutes. Sauce will have thickened..
- Serve with mash potato and garnish with chopped parsley. Yummy!.
If you find this Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.