Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Tsukudani (Sweet and Salty Simmered Beef) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tsukudani (Sweet and Salty Simmered Beef) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tsukudani (Sweet and Salty Simmered Beef) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tsukudani (sweet and salty simmered beef) recipe. To cook beef tsukudani (sweet and salty simmered beef) you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tsukudani (Sweet and Salty Simmered Beef):
- Use of Thinly sliced beef (offcuts etc.).
- Use of Ginger.
- Provide of Sake.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
Instructions to make Beef Tsukudani (Sweet and Salty Simmered Beef):
- Add the fatty beef to a pan first and stir fry. When the meat starts to exude oil, add the rest of the beef and cook through..
- When the color of the meat has changed, add the finely julienned ginger (as much as you like) and sake, and continue cooking..
- Add the rest of the flavoring ingredients and simmer. Turn up the heat to high and evaporate most of the moisture. When the meat is shiny, it's done..
- Put on top of plain rice with a little chopped green onion – delicious!.
- It's also delicious on top of udon noodles – this is called niku udon (meat udon). Tasty!.
- You can also use it as a filling for sushi rolls or handrolls..
If you find this Beef Tsukudani (Sweet and Salty Simmered Beef) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.