Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Mushroom Lover recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushroom Lover recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushroom Lover recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushroom lover recipe. You can cook stuffed mushroom lover using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushroom Lover:
- You need 12 each of whole baby bella mushrooms.
- Take 6 oz of half package, jimmy dean sausage.
- Take 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded & divided.
- You need 2/3 cup of monterey jack cheese, shredded & divided.
- You need 1/4 each of green bell pepper, chopped in thin pieces.
- Take 3 each of green onions, chopped in thin pieces.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 dash of olive oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mushroom Lover:
- preheat oven at 375°.
- In a med sauce pan, cook jimmy dean sausage. While sausage is cooking chop the green bell pepper. When the sausage is done, remove from the pan, & add bell pepper. Once the bell pepper has cooked until its tender remove it & place next to sausage..
- In a bowl, combine Mozzarella & Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, cream cheese, black pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, & salt. Mix together thoroughly..
- Add the green bell pepper to the cheese & spice mixture. Then, crumble the sausage into small pieces & add to the mixture as well..
- Open the package of baby bellas. Rise thoroughly under cold water. Remove stem from each Bella & place them on a paper towel. Put small amount of Olive Oil in a small bowl/saucer. With a brush dab into the Olive Oil brush each individual mushroom. Once you've brushed each mushroom lay it top facing down in a small casserole dish..
- After placing the mushrooms in the casserole dish grab the stuffing mixture & fill each mushroom with around 1 1/2 teaspoon (depending on size) with mix..
- Take the rest of your shredded cheese that you had divided earlier & sprinkle cheese over mushroom one by one..
- Now, you're ready to place them in the oven for about 10-15 mins. When the mushrooms have been in the oven long enough switch the oven from bake to Hi broil allowing them to stay in long enough for the top (cheese) is golden brown..
If you find this Stuffed Mushroom Lover recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.