Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon wontons (baked) recipe. To make smoked salmon wontons (baked) you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked):
- Take 1 packages of wonton wrappers – will need about 30 – 35.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked salmon.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese @ room temp.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh chives, finely snipped.
- Take 1 of cooking spray.
- Use 1 of water for sealing wontons.
- Take 1 of lemon, sliced.
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked):
- Preheat oven to 375. Prep large cookie sheet with cooking spray and/or foil..
- Flake salmon in a medium mixing bowl. Add in cream cheese and chives – mix until well combined..
- Spoon a teaspoon of salmon mixture into center of wonton. Fold wontons however you prefer – heres's one of my simple methods….Wet finger with water and moisten edges of wonton. Fold in half – making a triangle. Make sure all air is out and pinch edges to seal. I also do a tiny fold of pinched edges (totally optional)..
- Place filled wontons on cookie sheet. Lightly spritz tops with cooking spray..
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy : ).
If you find this Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.