Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts recipe. To cook munster mushroom-stuffed chicken breasts you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide 4 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- Get 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Get 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1 clove of garlic (large), minced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Munster cheese, shredded.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
Steps to make Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the green onions and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the thyme and garlic and saute for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and the cheese. Set aside..
- Cut a horizontal slit in each of the chicken breasts, creating a pocket. Do not cut all the way through. Place 1/4 cup of the mushroom/cheese mixture into each of the slit chicken breasts..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- Make a "dredging assembly line". Place the flour in a shallow container or on a plate. Next, place the beaten eggs in a shallow bowl. Then place the breadcrumbs on a dinner plate. Set an empty plate after the breadcrumbs..
- Carefully working with one chicken breast at a time, holding securely so the stuffing doesn't come out, dredge the stuffed chicken first in the flour, then dip each side in the beaten eggs, and finally set it in the breadcrumbs and pat the crumbs into the egg coating on each side..
- Place the coated chicken breast on the clean plate as you repeat the dredging process with the remaining stuffed chicken breasts..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the same skillet you used to saute the mushrooms. Heat to a medium-high temperature..
- Carefully set the dredged, stuffed chicken breasts in the skillet. (Work with one or two at a time. Don't crowd the skillet.) Allow the chicken to saute for about 5 minutes, carefully flip with a sturdy spatula, and allow the chicken to saute for 5 minutes on the other side..
- After chicken is nicely browned on both sides, transfer it to the baking sheet. Repeat browning process with remaining chicken breasts (you may have to add more oil to the skillet), and then bake the chicken for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through..
If you find this Munster Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.