Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ranch chicken thighs recipe. To cook baked ranch chicken thighs you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Use 4-5 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 1 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (in the envelope).
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- Use of Extra virgin olive oil for baking.
Steps to make Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water, pat dry and trim excess fat. I like to leave a little fat for some flavor..
- Mix together the bread crumbs and most of the dry Ranch dressing mix on a plate (reserve some in the envelope for later)..
- In a bowl, crack the egg and slightly whisk it..
- Dip each thigh in the egg and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Coat well on both sides..
- Place the breaded thighs in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining Ranch mix on top of each thigh. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, enough for baking..
- Bake in a 350 pre-heated oven for about an hour. Juices should run clear..
- Baste once about 45 minutes into cooking time, to make it crispy..
If you find this Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.