Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Stuffed Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach stuffed shells recipe. To cook spinach stuffed shells you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Stuffed Shells:
- Use 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- Provide of Salt for boiling water.
- Take 1 of (32 ounce)container ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Take of Sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Spinach Stuffed Shells:
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain well…….
- In a bowl combine : mozzarella cheese, thawed and drained spinach, Parmesan cheese, lightly beaten eggs, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano, mix all well……
- In a large baking pan spread about 1/2 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of pan……..
- Stuff ricotta / spinach mixture into each cooked shell, then place stuffed shells on top of pasta sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are stuffed……….
- Spoon any remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells, add some extra Parmesan cheese and any mozzarella cheese on top of shells…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes……..
- Let shells stand for about 15 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
If you find this Spinach Stuffed Shells recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.