Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook pumpkin bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Bread:
- Provide 300 grams of cooked and mashed pumpkin (I use fresh pumpkin).
- Take 2 cup of flour (sometimes I use whole wheat which works just fine).
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Take 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Steps to make Pumpkin Bread:
- Get all your ingredients ready!.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separated bowl, mix well the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- To the previous mix add little bits of brown sugar at the time, and mix well.
- Once you obtain a smooth mixture add the dry ingredients little by little, mixing everything well.
- Make sure the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour the pumpkin bread mixture in a medium sized rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 180C (350F) for 30-45 minutes. Let it cool down and enjoy!.
If you find this Pumpkin Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.