Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Moroccan Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Moroccan Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan meatballs recipe. You can cook moroccan meatballs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Meatballs:
- Prepare of minced beef.
- Provide of crushed tomatoes.
- Use of breadcrumbs.
- Take of milk.
- Provide of Cumin powder.
- You need of beef stock.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Use of Dried chilli flakes.
- You need of chopped coriander.
- Get of Olive oil (I am using bland one for frying, not virgin).
Steps to make Moroccan Meatballs:
- Put minced meat, breadcrumbs, milk, 1 tsp cummin powder, 1 tsp of salt and some pepper in a bowl and mixed well with hand until all combined..
- Make round meatballs and put aside..
- Heat the oil on a casserole dish pan (or any other pan that has a thick bottom). Stir in meatballs and brown the meat. If you are using small pan, please do it in batches, don't overcrowd the pan with too much meatballs..
- Once all meatballs are brown, stir in crushed tomatoes can, beef stock, cumin, chilli, coriander, salt and pepper..
- Cook until stock is boiling, cover and let it simmer for 15-20 mins (medium heat), until all meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thicken. Taste and adjust the flavour. Turn off the heat, your food is now ready to serve. Eat with cous cous. I cooked my cous cous with raisins and some trail nuts..
If you find this Moroccan Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.